Acne Scar Treatment & Removal in Dubai | Laser Scar Removal
What Is Acne Scar & its Treatment ?
Acne scars can be used to describe pimples, whiteheads, blackheads, and other pores that occur on your face and parts of your body. Most acne scars occur during a younger age and can further extend to adolescent years. It can make anyone feel embarrassed as they hide our natural aesthetic appearance and constantly urges us to use extensive makeup. There can be a number of reasons why you want to get rid of them including;
- You’re self-conscious about your skin
- You’re looking forward to a more smooth and clear skin
- You don’t want to use excessive makeup
- You’re emotionally affected
- You just can’t live with acne scars
Acne Scars treatment will help you get rid of the scars and save you from all the troublesome.
Acne Scar Removal & Treatment in Dubai
Acne can often reduce the confidence level and self-esteem of a person as it completely ruins your natural beauty and damages the underneath skin cells. Normally, minor acne will come and go and doesn’t leave a dent on your facial features. Recurring more frequently can result in dark spots on your face. To get rid of such spots, acne scar removal treatment is required. One can acquire an acne scar treatment in Dubai, which include;
- Micro-dermabrasion: A less intensive treatment that includes a spray of very small crystals element on your skin surface/ This exfoliates the top layer of the skin and provides a glowing skin on the first process. The best part of this treatment is that it does not have a downtime.
- Chemical Peel: A more dense method to shallow acne scars using the removal of the top layer skin. It provides you a healed and smoother appearance change.
- Dermabrasion: The treatment removes the depth of scar using a high-speed brush and resurfaces the skin.
- Skin Grafting: In short, the method used a small area of scarred skin to fill the affected area. The graft skin layers are normally taken from behind the ear.
- Punch Excision: This type of treatment includes cutting or excising the affected area. The hole left will be either repaired by stitches or a skin graft. Mostly pitted acne scars are treated with this technique.
- Laser: This is the most common type of acne scars laser treatment. It effectively removes the top layer of the skin to get rid of acne scarring. Different types of layers can be used according to your doctor’s recommendation.
Our Commitment to Acne Laser Treatment Dubai
Acne can often play a detrimental effect on one’s self-esteem because it ruins the natural beauty of a person’s facial features. Occasionally, acne can continually cause problems for a person later in life. Whether you have active acne or acne scarring, there is never one set solution or one specific treatment that will work. In every case, you will need an individual consultation so that a trained clinical therapist can recommend the right course of action that suits your needs. Vanish away your unwanted Acne scars today! These scars affect our lifestyle and luckily there is a safe, affordable, and effective solution.
Acne Scar Laser Treatment Dubai Procedure
The Consultation: The first step involves a thorough consultation of your skin problem and finding the best solution for your treatment plan.
The Treatment: The next phase includes the treatment of the appointed procedure through time. Before any treatment, we always screen the patient to check if the procedure is safe for the patient. The treatment will help you to
- Restore your self-confidence
- No more harmful piles
- No more excessive makeup
- Acne scar-free skin
The Recovery: The final phase starts when the appointed treatment phase is completed. This includes some precautionary measures for the patient and several post-treatment visits to the clinic.
Top Dermatologist for Acne in Dubai
Kings Medical Center and have your consultation, Improve your skin elasticity, smoothen your complexion, stimulate collagen production, reduce pigmented scarring, eliminate hyperpigmentation, even out skin tone, and rejuvenate the overall complexion.
Our laser scar removal Dubai treatment provides a painful acne lesion. We have a highly equipped department with qualified staff that can take care of your vast majority of dermatology skincare. We provide the most efficient result in the shortest amount of time.
Acne Scar FAQs
How to prepare for acne treatment?
Although the procedure is straightforward and the doctor will provide you with all the relevant details. The following procedure is eligible for most treatment cases:
- Maintain a strategic distance from sunlight
- Use the appointed skin care cream
- Have a good health
- Have a decent night sleep
- Quit using any topical skin item
Can I remove acne scars?
Acne scars can be removed by following acne removal treatment. This treatment will help you get the best appearance that you were looking for.
What is the best treatment for acne scars?
The best treatment for acne scar is laser resurfacing, chemical peeling, soft tissue fillers, dermabrasion, and some relevant surgery.
How long does it take for acne scars to fade?
Acne marks or scars will usually fade away within 4-6 months after the treatment.
What causes acne scars?
Acne scars are resulted by excessive skin oil, dead skin cells, and excessive bacteria on certain parts of your body.
What treatment is best for acne scars removal?
There are several techniques available today to treat acne. Topical and, if needed, oral medications are typically used to lessen the severity of outbreaks. Advanced light-based therapies and chemical peels are also available to treat acne.
Why We Are The Best
- Dedicated and personalized skincare for you
- Younger, fresher and better look in no time
- A variety of acne treatment options for your convenience
Not just a better health care BUT A better health care experience
NO to discrimination. Everyone is equal and equally treated either that is you and me
Avail for Free
We made easy and conveneint for you