All aspects of Women Health Care
KMC health care expert provide comprehensive healthcare for women of all ages. A regular visit with health expert builds the foundation of health and wellness for women in the fight against a wide-range of health concerns for women risk and susceptibility to health.
We offer affordable alternative health precautions. Advocacy on healthy lifestyle habit, health and fitness, cancer prevention, immunization, healthy diet plan, a lifetime of a healthy breast, a guide for women in their 20’s and 3-‘s, tips for women over 60’s, advice for your 40’s and 50’s and more.
Our health care expert aims to provide relevant knowledge and management to women’s health as their investment. That each and every women feel a positive change and start a health meaningful living.
Education and Intervention of Women’s Health Issues Including:
- Maternity Care
- Birthing & Breastfeeding
- Women’s Health – General
- Heart Health
- Urology – Incontinence Care
- Bone Densitometry
- Female Reproductive Health
- Mother and child ; parenting
- Birth control
We offer a broad spectrum of proven and evidence based treatments and preventive care. Our approach is highly individual, creating a unique treatment program for every patient while delivering results in the shortest possible time.
Our Health care expert desired to help with the following medical treatments:
- Ultrasound in pregnancy
- High risk pregnancy management
- Menstrual disorders
- Female cancer screening
- Diagnosis, treatment and counselling of infertility
- Ovarian cysts
- Pre-menopausal and post-menopausal counselling
- Family planning
- Aesthetic and beauty
We provides comprehensive women’s health services to meet the specialized health care needs and concerns of women. From maternity care services like motherhood to breast health, heart health and incontinence.
Below are some:
- Breast Diseases
- Heart Disease in Women
- Reproductive Hazards
- Uterine Diseases
- Women's Health Check-up
- Birth control, and contraceptive education and counselling.
Women of all ages can do simple lifestyle changes like regular check-ups and strength training to boost their health.
The female body is complicated and full of surprises. Get the guidance you need for good health from Kings Medical Canter’s experts
Other Health Topics
- Lifetime of Good Health: Your Guide to Staying Healthy
- Staying Active: Physical Activity and Exercise
- What You Can Do to Maintain Your Health
- Women's Health: Prevent the Top Threats
- Body Image
- Healthy Eating for Women
- New Guidelines for Reducing Stroke Risks Unique to Women
- Tips for Good Health in Later Life: For Older Women