Dental Crowns Dubai | Dental Bridges in Dubai | Crown Teeths
Your teeth are capable of withstanding enormous forces of chewing, over time some teeth might get damaged or weakened by caries. When they get weak, the ability to withstand the force of chewing decreases which leads to many dental problems and above all extraction in some places. For this, Dentists use a Crown or “Cap” to cover the entire area of damaged teeth. Crowns are custom made and match your teeth size and color. These can be used to shape your teeth naturally.
Superior Quality Dental Crown and Dental Bridges in Dubai
At Kings Medical center, we serve our dental patients with high-quality dental crowns and bridges in Dubai to help their teeth to the required strength back again. We use a custom based dental crown procedure that matches your teeth color and surrounding.
Dental Crown in Dubai
A dental crown covers your damaged tooth and serves as a solid replacement for a crooked or damaged tooth. It fits right onto your natural teeth as it was manufactured from careful analysis and 3D scanning. It is crafted from a high-end material, used to last for years to come. Patients can opt for different dental crown materials such as metal alloys, stainless steel, acrylic, and gold.
Advantages of dental crowns:
- Cover a root canal
- Attach a bridge
- Protect a weak tooth
- Cover an implant
- Restore a fractured tooth
Why do we recommend a dental crown?
- Replace large Filling
- Improve smile aesthetics
- Protects neighboring teeth from fracturing
- Protect a weak tooth from breaking or chipping
- Cover poorly shaped tooth
- Cover your dental implant
- Restore cracked or fractured teeth
- Restore your natural tooth shape//use as paragraph
Types of Dental Crowns
- Temporary Dental Crowns:These are used for a short period of time until your permanent crowns are made. The material used can be metal or Acrylic alloys and are made on the same day.
- Stainless Steel Dental Crowns:These are prefabricated crowns generally used for children’s teeth. They are affordable, effective, and can be done on the same day.
- Metal Dental Crowns:As the name suggests, metal alloys are made of metal material. You can also customize the material to either gold alloys or cast silver palladium alloys. The procedure is a bit painful as your tooth structure needs to be removed. However, they are most resistant to chewing or biting as it almost provides the same force as normal teeth.
- PFM Crown:PFM crown contains an inner metal casing with porcelain baked over it. They perfectly blend in with your original teeth as they are virtually impossible. Like all-porcelain dental options, they can wear opposing teeth over time.
What is a Dental Crown Procedure?
- First of all, An x-ray will be taken to examine the pulp and surrounding bone of your tooth.
- Depends on the procedure, a bit of local anesthesia is given
- The new crown is reshaped to accommodate the remaining tooth structure
- A Virtual 3D model is created during the procedure for ultimate results
- The color and shape of the tooth match the neighboring teeth
- A temporary crown is used when required
- The permanent crown is custom made and you can select other materials
- Once the permanent crown is in place, the dentist make sure that it fits perfectly
- Polish can be done if required
- Now you can easily chew and eat anything just like normal again!
Dental Bridges in Dubai
Dental Bridges are also used to cover space between your teeth. They are either implant or cemented to your natural teeth space. We recommend you to always opt for the best material as it lasts for years. With proper care and dental hygiene, your bridge will provide you a beautiful smile for years to come.
Advantages of Dental Bridges
- Imbalance and protect other teeth
- Fill empty spaces
- Gum disease and temporomandibular prevention
- Give natural appearance
Why we recommend Dental Bridges
- Restore the ability to speak with confidence
- Prevent face collapse and get a perfect beautiful smile
- Distribute bit force on other teeth, less distortion
- Prevent remaining teeth from cracking and positioning
Types of Dental Bridges
E-Max & Zirconia crown
Zirconia is material for dental restorative treatments. It’s a zirconium oxide — that’s stronger than porcelain and metal alloys, Zirconia crowns are highly biocompatible, as the smooth surface helps to reduce plaque accumulation. Layered zirconia crowns are extremely durable.
All-ceramic or all-porcelain:
These types of dental crowns provide the best natural color match compared to any other crown type. They’re also a good choice if you have metal allergies. However, they aren’t as strong as porcelain-fused-to-metal crowns. They can also wear down the teeth opposite them in the mouth a little more than metal or resin crowns. All-ceramic crowns are a good choice for front teeth.
Traditional Dental Bridges:
The procedure includes a crown on either side of the missing tooth with an additional replacement in between. This normally includes ceramic or porcelain fused to metal.
Cantilever Dental Bridges:
Used in special cases when the replacement tooth can only be supported from one side or when the space is small and stretched.
Maryland Bonded Dental Bridges:
Also called a “resin” bonded bridge, it uses a resin or metal wings on each side of the bridge. The wings are bonded atop of existing teeth. One of the biggest advantages of this technique is that it requires less shaping of the original tooth.
Implant-Supported Dental Bridges:
The procedure includes the placement of two or more dental implants with minor spaces in between. These implants serve as the anchor for the cemented bridgework. Dental Implants maintain the integrity of jaw bone and stimulate tooth roots. It also provides solid support for the bridge.
What is a Dental Bridge Procedure?
- Abutment teeth are prepared
- Removing a portion of enamel and dentin
- Impressions of your teeth are made
- A temporary bridge is made
- The permanent bridge is checked and adjusted
- Temporarily cement is used for a couple of weeks
Dental Bridge Problems
- Discomfort or sensitivity
- Chipped or Loose Crown
- Allergic reaction
- A dark line next to the gum line
Dental Crowns and Bridges are designed to replicate the same aesthetics as real teeth. Based on your appointed treatment, your dentist will provide you with detailed guidelines. Crowns and Bridges last for a very long time. However, they do sometimes fall out or come loose. To ensure the longevity of your crown and bridge, you should practice good oral hygiene.
We use the best materials on the market to ensure that your crown or dental bridge will last as long as you need it to. If you need a dental crown or bridge as part of your restorative dentistry, we can create a temporary crown to fill in your smile while your permanent dental tooth cap is being created. No matter what happens, you can always count on Kings Medical Center to take care of your teeth and satisfy your needs.
Why Choose KMC as Your Dental Crown and Bridge Clinic in Dubai?
We use the best materials on the market to ensure that your crown or dental bridge will last as long as you need it to. You can choose from porcelain, gold or silver to get the exact look you want at a price you can afford. If you need a dental crown or bridge as part of your restorative dentistry, we can create a temporary crown to fill in your smile while your permanent dental tooth cap is being created. No matter what happens, you can always count on Kings Medical Center to take care of your teeth and satisfy your needs.
How much do dental crowns and bridges cost?
Are Crown better than filing?
How long do dental crowns last?
The life span of a dental crown depends on the amount of wear and tear. On average, it lasts between 5 to 15 years.
which dental crown material is the best?
Why We Are The Best
- We have the best quality service and reasonable rates.
- KMC offers skilled and certified specialist who are whole-heartedly committed in helping patients
- We provide and generate high-end medical technology and building quality health care services
Not just a better health care BUT A better health care experience
NO to discrimination. Everyone is equal and equally treated either that is you and me
Avail for Free
We made easy and conveneint for you